What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, or ED, is the most common sexual problem that men report to their doctor. It affects as many as 30 million men. ED is defined as trouble getting or keeping an erection that’s firm enough for sex.
Though it’s not rare for a man to have some problems with erections from time to time, ED that is progressive or happens routinely with sex is not normal, and it should be treated.
ED can happen when blood flow in the penis is limited or nerves are harmed.
It can also be an early warning of a more serious illness, like atherosclerosis (hardening or blocked arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure or high blood sugar from diabetes.
How Does This Revolutionary Therapy Accomplish The Aforementioned?
- Increases Blood Flow In Once-Constricted Areas
- Enhances Tissue Growth To Facilitate Erectile Function Over An Extended Period of Time
- Clears Existing Blood Vessels That Have Become Clogged
- Stimulates The Growth Of New Blood Vessels
- Eliminates Micro Plaque Buildup In The Penis
This non-invasive procedure takes six (6) 15-minute sessions over a six (6) week period.
Wave Tech, the premier therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is something that occurs more frequently than most men are willing to admit. And until recently, a man’s options were limited to pills, pumps, or implants. All of these come with significant potential side effects, and none treat the underlying cause of the disease. Wave Tech utilizes the most cutting edge and effective therapy available for ED. Our Acoustic Wave Therapy is pain-free, non-invasive and extremely effective. It works by improving the functionality of the nerves and vessels in the penis, so that you see improvements in:
– spontaneous erections
– improve sexual performance
– improved sensation for a more satisfying sexual experience
– reduced refractory time between erections
– in some cases an improvement in size
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Looking for therapeutic options for inflammation, ED, or other circulatory conditions?
Our Team is standing by to help. Get started by filling out this form or give us a call.
WaveTech Franchising, LLC
8000 Avalon Blvd Suite 100
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009